To celebrate its 7th Anniversary, the Lille Fetish Association EXULTARIC has organised a festive and friendly weekend to mark the occasion: SEVEN FETISH WONDERS!
The new French association Kiff&Gear and the Belgian BEsneax will join us to honour sportswear and sneaker lovers but also all the fetish lovers and their friends (leather, latex, puppy, military, cosplay etc ...)!
In Lille "we love the fetish!", the capital of Flanders will be colourful from 10th to 12th December 2021! You’re welcome to share this special moment in a city where the Christmas atmosphere will already be shining (Christmas Market and Ferris Wheel)!
The programme is as follows:
Friday 10th December
• APERITISH EXULTARIC – 20:00 to 01:00 at Bar le Bayard
• SPORTSGEAR PARTY - Kiff&Gear - 20:00 to 01:00 at Sling Club
Saturday 11th December
• Lunch at Restaurant l'OMNIA Lille – 12:30 to 14:30
• Christmas Market and Ferris Wheel – 14:00 to 17:00
• APERIKIFF - Kiff&Gear / BEsneax – 18:00 to 22:00 at Bar le Privilège (canapes offered to members of Kiff&Gear and Exultaric)
• EXULTARIC BIRTHDAY- 22:00 – 02:00 at Bar le Privilège
Sunday 12th December
• General Assembly Exultaric – 11:00 - 12:00 at Novotel Lille Centre Gares
• Brunch – 12:00 - 14:00 at Novotel Lille Centre Gares
• Wall/Photos – 14:00 – 18:00 in Lille
Regarding accommodation, you have the possibility to book your hotel room for this fetish weekend with our partner NOVOTEL. As a reminder, our brunch will take place in this establishment which will allow the lucky ones to sleep in and be ready on Sunday without stress for 12:00. Please email email@example.com for a copy of the special booking form ANNIVERSARY EXULTARIC 2021.
Attention Info COVID-19: the Pass-Sanitaire will be mandatory for the evenings!
In the meantime, be well and be proud to wear your favourite gear!
We look forward to welcoming you to our home in the North! ...
Various venues in Lille
Click to view full size, or share
Coronavirus/COVID19: We will try our best to keep this calendar up to date, but please check with event organisers before travelling, and follow local health advice. If you have travelled to an affected area recently, or are feeling ill - even a cold - please be responsible, consider the risk to others, and avoid attending events. LATEST UPDATES