Last updated: December 2016
By setting up a profile on BLUF.com you agree to adhere to the following rules for members
- You must be at least 18 years old, and above the age of consent in the country in which you live.
- Membership is at the discretion of the BLUF administrative team. We reserve the right to refuse membership for reasons other than non-compliance with dresscode, including, but not limited to, the belief that you intend to breach another of these rules.
- You must respect the privacy of other members. Do not pass on information, including images, that you have obtained from this site, without permission. Breaching the privacy of other members will result in your own membership being terminated.
- You must not use the BLUF.com site to harass other people or groups of people, by sending them messages, adding comments about them to your profile, or in any other way. We reserve the right to edit profiles to remove offensive messages, and to terminate your membership of BLUF.com.
- You may not use your BLUF.com account for commercial purposes, including but not limited to massage and/or sexual services; we reserve the right to terminate your membership of BLUF.com if you advertise commerical services through your profile.
- Photos that you upload to the site should conform to the BLUF dress code. If you already have several photos in BLUF gear, we may at our discretion allow additional fetish photos to be added.
- Photos should be of you, or include you. Passing off photos of other people as yourself is not acceptable.
- Photos of you or other parties wearing Nazi insignia or similar hate speech symbols are not permitted on BLUF.com.
- Membership of BLUF.com does not automatically guarantee entrance to BLUF events. Venues may impose their own rules, in addition to the BLUF dress code.
- You must keep your email address up to date. If we are unable to contact you for an extended period, your BLUF membership may be terminated.
- You must log in at least once a year. If you do not log in for more than a year, your BLUF membership may be terminated.
BLUF Ltd's obligations and policies
- BLUF Limited (BLUF Ltd.) is a private limited company which administers the BLUF.com website. No director of BLUF Ltd. shall be held personally liable for a breach of the following obligations and policies.
- BLUF Ltd. will make every reasonable effort to ensure that information submitted to this site is not shared with anyone, other than other members logged into BLUF.com. However, we cannot be held liable responsible for any breaches of your privacy committed by other people.
- BLUF Ltd. makes no claim to ownership of photographs and profile text that members add to this site, and asserts no additional rights over them. We will not use your photos in marketing or promotion unless we have expressly asked and obtained your permission.
- BLUF Ltd. will not pass on your email address or other contact information to third parties. We may, however, make it available to organisers of BLUF events, where you have indicated in your preferences that you wish to hear about those events, for the sole purpose of informing you about an event.
- When a member is removed from the site at their request, or because they cannot be contacted, the membership number will not be re-used for at least 60 days. Within that time, a member may re-join with the same number.
- When a member is removed because they have died, their membership number will not be re-used for at least 365 days.
- Information that you submit to BLUF.com will be used only for the purposes of your BLUF.com membership, and will not be passed to anyone else, except where necessary to provide the services of BLUF.com. For example, to deliver mobile phone notifications, we need to use services from Apple or Google that may identify you.
- Information you submit will be processed in accordance with EU data protection rules.
- We reserve the right to set cookies on your computer, to keep track of your session on BLUF.com.
- BLUF.com does not use any third party analytics.
- If you terminate your BLUF.com account, all your profile information and photos will be removed from our servers. However, some data may still be retained in backups, though it will not be accessible via the site. Information relating to donations will be retained for accounting and legal purposes.