Version: en-2, October 2021
By setting up a profile on BLUF.com you agree to adhere to the following rules for members
- You must be at least 18 years old, and above the age of consent in the country in which you live.
- Membership is at the discretion of the BLUF administrative team. We reserve the right to refuse membership for reasons other than non-compliance with dresscode, including, but not limited to, the belief that you intend to breach another of these rules.
- You should treat other members with respect and dignity, both on the site and at BLUF events, including following such Codes of Conduct as may be published from time to time.
- You must respect the privacy of other members. Do not pass on information, including images, that you have obtained from the BLUF site, without permission, or share your login details with non-members.
- You must not use the BLUF.com site or other BLUF online areas, such as forums or chat rooms, to harass other people or groups of people, by sending them messages, adding comments about them to your profile, or in any other way. We reserve the right to edit profiles to remove offensive messages.
- You must not use your BLUF account for commercial purposes, including but not limited to massage and/or sexual services.
7. You must not use BLUF messages to promote events, including community events, by sending unsolicited messages. Events can be promoted through the calendar and via our opt-in email lists.
- Photos that you upload to the site should conform to the BLUF dress code. If you already have several photos in BLUF gear, we may at our discretion allow additional fetish photos to be added, or add them to your private gallery.
- Photos should be of you, or include you. Passing off photos of other people as yourself, or impersonating someone else, is not allowed.
- Photos of you or other parties wearing Nazi insignia or similar hate speech symbols are not permitted on BLUF.com or in other BLUF online spaces. Hate speech symbols include, but are not limited to, those in the ADL "Hate on display" database.
- You must keep your email address up to date. If we are unable to contact you for an extended period, your BLUF membership may be terminated.
- You must log in at least once a year. If you do not log in for more than a year, your BLUF membership may be terminated.
- Your membership may be terminated if, in the opinion of the Directors of BLUF Ltd, you have brought the club into disrepute, or have taken actions that are or could be damaging to the club or to its reputation. Such actions may include breaching rules 3-10.
- Membership of BLUF.com does not automatically guarantee entrance to BLUF events. Venues may impose their own rules, in addition to the BLUF dress code.
- Membership of BLUF.com does not automatically guarantee access to, or membership of, other BLUF online spaces, which may have their own membership requirements (such as location) and/or moderation rules.
- Membership of BLUF.com does not imply membership of BLUF Ltd within the meaning of the Companies Act.
BLUF Ltd's obligations and policies
- BLUF Limited (BLUF Ltd.) is a private limited company which administers the BLUF.com website. No director of BLUF Ltd. shall be held personally liable for a breach of the following obligations and policies.
- BLUF Ltd. will make every reasonable effort to ensure that information submitted to this site is not shared with anyone, other than other members logged into BLUF.com. However, we cannot be held liable responsible for any breaches of your privacy committed by other people.
- BLUF Ltd. makes no claim to ownership of photographs and profile text that members add to this site, and asserts no additional rights over them. We will not use your photos in marketing or promotion unless we have expressly asked and obtained your permission.
- BLUF Ltd. will not pass on your email address or other contact information to third parties. We may, however, make it available to organisers of BLUF events, where you have indicated in your preferences that you wish to hear about those events, for the sole purpose of informing you about an event.
- When a member is removed from the site at their request, or because they cannot be contacted, the membership number will not be re-used for at least 60 days. Within that time, a member may re-join with the same number.
- When a member is removed because they have died, their membership number will not be re-used for at least 365 days.